23 November 2013

The Week Looming Ominously Ahead

I am looking ahead at a crazy busy week and I am feeling slightly nervous. We are as organised as we can be, but part of me feels that ignorance would be more blissful than my Word table setting out each day of who goes where and for what.

Here is a sneak peek of what lies ahead for us this week:

  • Today is MissyMoo1's birthday party
  • Tuesday is MissyMoo1's birthday
  • Wednesday is removalist day for the furniture and the first night of sleeping in our rented house
  • Thursday is a friend's wedding
I am trying to keep my head together and I know that all I can do is take one day at a time.


I am trying to remember why we are doing all this - that the big picture end goal will be worth all the upheaval, stress and uncertainty we now face.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it went well lovely - I'm sure you must just be totally swamped but hang in there, the end is neigh :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...