29 December 2013

4 Years of Blogging


Can you believe it has been four years since I started this little blog? Well, the blogiversary was a couple of days ago, but I forgot about it until today ... oops.

So from my humble beginnings four years ago, what have I achieved? I haven't become a big-time blogger and I haven't even published my book yet - if I'm being completely honest, I probably would have expected to have a bit more progress in either or both of those areas in the space of four years. Having said that, I don't really care - they're not my goals in doing all this.

In the past four years, I've learned a lot about online communications, writing and websites. I have made wonderful connections with others in the blogging community. Blogging has recorded important times in the life of my family, seeing us through pregnancy, baby, toddler, pre-schooler and school stages with one or more of my children. It has documented my journey in writing my first (and hopefully not only!) novel. Next year, you'll have more to look forward to with blog fodder in the form of building a house! I love the memories blogging preserves, the conversations it starts and lessons it teaches. I have really enjoyed this blogging journey - it is a small but important part of my life and I hope to continue with it in some shape or form into the future.

I don't consider myself a "blogger", but blogging is one of the things I like to do with my time and something I have enjoyed for four years now. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you'll keep visiting Francesca Writes Here!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the four years lovely. It is amazing how time flies hey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations lovely, 4 years is a HUGE achievement and you have captured so many incredible memories for yourself and for us who are lucky enough to have the privilege of reading. I look forward to seeing where the next 4 years takes you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your four years Francesca! That's a really big achievement considering everything else you have going on in your life. Happy new year to you and your family! I wish you more bloggy success, and maybe even some literary good fortune in 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Francesca, huge happy anniversary to your beautiful blog! So glad I discovered it and virtually met you. I love this space and look forward to read your posts for years to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...