21 December 2013

Francesca's Festa of Favourites: December 2013

Now I know I normally open up the Festa at the start of the month and it's now the 21st of December. There are only four more sleeps until the fat man in red comes down the chimney (or slips in through a door left strategically unlocked) and I'm only just putting together the Festa of Favourites for December.

I wish I could say that it was a strategy on my part to generate interest at the end of the month when people have read a few posts they might want to link up (hey, that's a good one!), but actually, life has just been so busy that it has left little time for blogging. I now find myself sitting at the computer, three MissyMoos playing nicely together following an hour of grouching at them on my part (don't jinx it, please kids keep playing nicely for a little longer), so I am taking this opportunity to create an extra festive festa!




Without further ado, welcome another edition of 





Background
 
For anyone who's new to the link-up, here's some background: "Festa" in Italian means a celebration, a party. This link-up is a place where you can place links to your favourite posts in a given month, but here's the difference: they don't have to be posts you've written (although they can be). You can link to any post for the month that, for you, has been a must-read, that you're proud of, or that you think is entertaining.

I add some of the posts, from blogs I read regularly, so you might see the same bloggers cropping up over the months. I make no apology for that - I love being able to use this space to bookmark my favourite blog posts for the month.

But, more importantly, I love seeing what everyone else likes reading and it makes me smile till my cheeks hurt when other people add their favourites to this festa. So feel free to link up as many of your favourite posts as you like during the course of the month.

(Let me know in the comments if you have trouble with the link and I'll try to fix it.)


Pick of the November bunch (in my humble opinion)

There weren't very many posts linked up in November, not because there wasn't any good stuff around, but I put it down to my almost-never presence on the blogosphere during the month. But there were some, and they were good, so I have chosen one post from last month's linked posts to showcase here. I think it's a great way of showing off other bloggers in my own little corner of blogland. To check out all the posts linked up in November, click here.

The November Festa Favourite is:
 
 Time for Some Blogging Confessions by The Muddle-Headed Mamma.




Lizzy's blog celebrated its 1/2 birthday and with that, she makes many entertaining blogging confessions. You should totally read about it.
 
Now, let's see what goodies you bring along to Francesca's Festa of Favourites in December (what's left of it). Happy linking!






2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing this post, Francesca. What a beautiful Christmas gift it is for me. Sei proprio simpaticissima. Ti mando tanti auguri per un felicissimo natale. Bacioni. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Lizzy. Auguri di buon natale anche a te xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...