08 February 2014

Francesca's Festa of Favourites: February 2014

Francesca Writes Here
 
 
Wowow, didn't 2014 get off to a great start! We had so many wonderful posts linked up that it was very tricky for me to choose a favourite from the favourites of last month.
 
But first, a short blurb for the newcomers to explain what this linky is all about:
 
Background 

For anyone who's new to the link-up, here's some background: "Festa" in Italian means a celebration, a party. This link-up is a place where you can place links to your favourite posts in a given month, but here's the difference: they don't have to be posts you've written (although they can be). You can link to any post for the month that, for you, has been a must-read, that you're proud of, or that you think is entertaining, written by you or anybody else.

I add some of the posts, from blogs I read regularly, so you might see the same bloggers cropping up over the months. I make no apology for that - I love being able to use this space to bookmark my favourite blog posts for the month.

But, more importantly, I love seeing what everyone else likes reading and it makes me smile til I get dimples when other people add their favourites to this festa. So feel free to link up as many of your favourite posts as you like during the course of the month.

(Let me know in the comments if you have trouble with the link and I'll try to fix it.)

If you've linked a post or had one of your blog posts linked by someone else, why not add the button to your blog and help spread the word :-)

Pick of the January bunch (in my humble opinion)

Each month I like to choose a post from the previous month's linky party to showcase. I think it's a great way of showing off other bloggers in my own little corner of blogland. To check out all the posts linked up in January, click here.

Like I said, there were so many great posts and there were about three that I could easily have chosen, but I've decided to stick with choosing just one.

The January Festa Favourite is:
 
Where to From Here by Back in G Town.

Back In GTown

Although Mez is unsure what form (if any), her blogging will take in future, this reads like a goodbye post ... which is sad, but also exciting. I'm so happy for her, that she has taken the reins and started this new chapter in her life. I hope it's everything she hoped it to be and more.
 
Now, let's see what goodies you bring along to Francesca's Festa of Favourites in February 2014. Happy linking!









2 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting about the Festa Francesca! But not this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the celebratory link-up, Francesca! We need more celebration in our lives!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...