15 April 2014

Cafés, Dolls and Posh Tea Parties


The worst (and best) thing to do while Hubby and the MissyMoos are away is to look at photos!

The consequence of this for you, dear readers, is that I have rediscovered a bunch of photos I intended to use in blog posts but never got around to.

Well, today's your lucky day. And mine too, as it's #ibot! (Hi Jess!)

Did I tell you about the time I went to do colour selections for our forever house? (Yes I did - included a link to prove it) Well, while I was there, the incredible Gina gave MissyMoo2 (4) and MissyMoo3 (2) such a great time that they did not want to come home.

Having said that, they were quite happy to see me when I got back. You see, they'd made a café, complete with a sign on Gina's front door to welcome me (luckily nobody else showed up demanding cupcakes).

I was told to close my eyes as I entered the house, and as little hands held mine, I was led to this:


We drank from posh cups and ate from posh plates. It was a proper posh tea party.


At the end of the afternoon, MissyMoo2 asked to babysit Gina's doll. She is quite a well-behaved doll so she really is no trouble to have from time to time for a sleepover:


She also gets along well with our resident dolls, no jealousy here.

 ♥


Today I'm linking up with Jess for IBOT


3 comments:

  1. Aww I love these photos! So lovely! xxx Lucy from Bake Play Smile #IBOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha that's funny and cute at the same time! This Gina sounds like a keeper, how cool is that having a sign and all. Isn't colour selection a NIGHTMARE! Em - also visiting as part of #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what lovely memories. This is why I love camera phones, because it makes it so easy to capture these moments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...