21 April 2014

School Holidays!

Tomorrow begins my holiday part of the school holidays!


Here I am very happy to be packing away the last lunch box at the end of term


So last week, hubby and the MissyMoos went away while I worked.

This week, I have all sorts of fun things lined up for the MissyMoos - like grocery shopping and flu vaccinations (they're going to love me).

MissyMoo1 (7) has asked for a thousand playdates in the next three days while MissyMoo2 (4) has asked for one. I have at this point arranged 0. Thankfully, although MissyMoo3 (2) can rattle off the names of all her little day care friends, at her age they have no way of guilting parents into arranging playdates yet - plus day care is still on this week, so maybe my playdate count should be 1 after all (that counts, doesn't it?)...

I'm looking forward to some girl time with the MissyMoos - maybe painting toenails, dancing to "Mamma Mia music" and baking bikkies. No, maybe not baking - that sounds like a lot of effort.


Here's one we prepared earlier

I also want to do some writing (bloggy and otherwise), some reading, some book launch planning and some sitting.

Knowing me, these big ideas will be shoved aside for couch cuddles, stories and playing lego/barbies/cafés. And that sounds great to me!

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your week, bet you're super excited to just be able to chill with you girls! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the school hols I play all day and write all night. Then I gather the kidlets together in the morning to act as stylists, talent and interns on my photo shoots (they love it). That might work? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that sounds great, Bron!

      Delete
  3. We are back to school tomorrow....how did you survive the holidays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautifully. Wish we were still on hols :-) How about you?

      Delete
  4. I am counting minutes now until school returns lol. Hope you had an awesome week with your girls hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oh school hols can be a mixed bag can't they?!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...