23 May 2014

The "Meh" Post

I have about five draft posts behind the scenes in my blog, but I just don't feel like finishing them off. Meh
 
I have a few others in mind, which require photos to be copied from phone and camera to the computer. But that would require getting up, getting the gadget, connecting it to the computer etc. Meh
 
On a scale of 1 to 10, my motivation to cook dinner tonight sits at around -2. Meh
 
Two baskets of washing need to be folded. Meh
 
One basket of ironing stares at me accusingly. Meh
 
A guitar string needs replacing. Meh
 
 
 
There are rooms to tidy, toilets to clean, washing up to do. Meh, meh, meh
 
 
 
 
 
I need a kick up the bum and a laugh. C'mon kids, entertain me!
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. I hear you, although I have been quite motivated the past few days! Oh and exciting news, my book arrived yesterday! I plan to get stuck in next week, once my work load quietens! Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, glad it arrived. Hope you like it xx

      Delete
  2. I hope by now you are feeling a bit more motivated - it's hard to get anything done when your motivation is low, isn't it ?
    I wish I could make a suggestion to help but I can't because I have been procrastinating about stuff as well :(
    Have the best day you can !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh babe - I am not much help because I am the queen of meh in our house. I say just enjoy the slower pace that comes with the meh! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonia, yes, I could get used to the slower pace :-)

      Delete
  4. Yep, this is pretty much how I feel at the moment... Can I copy paste this post!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can! You have my express permission ;-)

      Delete
  5. I use the word "meh" all the time! Some days are more meh than others. On those meh days, I think we've just got to coast through and hope that tomorrow will have us feeling a lot less meh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think you're right :-)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...