01 June 2014

Birthday Week 2014

You may know that we are fans of the birthday week here in Casa di Francesca. And now a birthday week is commencing and I'm happy to say that it's mine!

(If you have no idea what I'm on about click here to read my explanation of the birthday week.)

I've been feeling fairly flat over the last week or so - nothing to worry about, just a combination of a few of life's "quirks" as well as generally being worn out. And when I'm tired, I succumb to the grumps more easily. But it's birthday week now, so I have decided to go easy on the grumping. I have a few nice things planned towards the end of the week, so I have a lot to look forward to. When I'm feeling overwhelmed or snappy, I'll remind myself of the time of year - perhaps I'll sing "birthday week, birthday week" in my mind (or even out loud - hey, whatever works) - and that will snap me right out of snappiness and into happiness!





Do you drag the birthday on for a while in your household? Or are you a firmly birthday kind of family?




9 comments:

  1. Wishing you a WONDERFUL birthday week !!!!!
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you drag it on - I would too but for some reason it just doesn't happy! Happy birthday for (insert day)! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been BAU so far this week but I have Thirsday off work so the fun can start then. Thanks x

      Delete
  3. A very Happy Birthday to you dear Francesca! All the best! I had a birthday week this year and I loved it so much that I might continue this tradition next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You really should continue it :-)

      Delete
  4. Hell yes. My birthday week officially starts on Friday too. Happy Birthday gorgeous girl xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo, happy birthday to you too my dear! We're birthday week overlap buddies xx

      Delete
  5. I love your "Birthday Week" idea! Must try it out here. Hope you feel back on top form. Life gets a little crazy every now and again. Chocolate helps....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...