04 July 2014

Frame It!

Hopefully all the parents of little ones will understand (and pardon) the reference to Mr Maker in the post title. I couldn't help myself.

Anyway, I figured it was about time I gave you an update on our Forever House build. The frame was completed a couple of weeks ago and now I can finally begin to picture it being an actual house (yes, for a fiction writer, I have a remarkably useless imagination to picture a finished house in my mind).

When I left you at the last house update, the gorgeous blue steel frame had been delivered. Now it has been transformed into the bones of the house, ready for everything else to be filled in all around it.

Partway up

This is the living area side - on the east to catch the morning sun (clever Hubby)


Frame complete, windows in and bricking commenced straight after

View from the back - western side

View from the back - alfresco!!

Another view from the back

Next stage = bricks. Can't wait to show you!




3 comments:

  1. It's starting to look like a real house now - SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Francesca! This is so exciting! I think it's going to look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you !!!! Happy building !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...