05 July 2014

Francesca's Festa of Favourites: July 2014

Welcome to the July 2014 edition of
 
Francesca Writes Here

 
 Let's have a Festa!! 
 
Background 

"Festa" in Italian means a celebration, a party (and, if you look around this blog long enough, you'll see that I'm a fan of throwing Italian words around). This is a place where you can add links to your favourite posts for a given month (this time, it's July 2014), but here's the difference: they don't have to be posts you've written (although they can be). You can link to any post for the month that, for you, has been a must-read, that you're proud of, or that you think is entertaining, written by you or anybody else.

So this is a linky which is open to bloggers and blog readers alike!

I add some of the posts, from blogs I read regularly, so you might see the same bloggers cropping up over the months. I love being able to use this space to bookmark my favourite blog posts for the month. But, more importantly, I love seeing what everyone else likes reading - it helps me discover new blogs I might not otherwise have seen and it's a great way of sharing the bloggy love. So feel free to link up as many of your favourite posts as you like during the course of the month.

There are no rules here - it's pretty laid back. There is no obligation to read and comment on all the posts if you link up, but of course you can if you want to.

If you've linked a post or had one of your blog posts linked by someone else, feel free to add the Festa button to your blog and help spread the word :-)

Also, each month I like to choose a post from the previous month's linky party to showcase. I think it's a great way of showing off other bloggers in my own little corner of blogland. Last month I wrote a little summary of the previous month's linked posts before highlighting one post in particular. I think that worked well, so I'm going to do it again. Here goes:


June 2014 Festa Recap


Drumroll for the .... Pick of the June bunch (in my humble opinion)

The June Festa Favourite is:

A Cautionary Tale About Pyjamas and the School Run by Muddle-Headed Mamma



Sorry Lizzy, but reading this post made me laugh out loud. It sounded like something out of a Mr Bean episode. I'm so glad you kept your sense of humour about it and it sounds like you made a new friend through the experience too. Thanks for the entertaining read!

 
Now, let's get this festa started for Francesca's Festa of Favourites in June 2014. Happy linking!





3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring this post, Francesca :) It really did play out like a Mr Bean episode! They say that bad experiences make good stories and this was definitely a case in point. I have made a good friend through it too ... I just took a very dramatic route to befriending her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny post :-) There have been many days when I've considered doing the school run in my pj's. I'm not brave enough though because I just know I'll end up in a similar situation! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just linked a post Francesca! I remembered this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...