18 July 2014

Just One of Those Days

I was just a couple of minutes later with the pre-school and school drop off, but this meant much more traffic.
 
The car's CD player ate my CD (I knew it did this, but it had been so long since I had tried it that I forgot).
 
When I got to work, half of the carpark was blocked off with witches hats for leaf blowing (I kid you not). I had to park a few minutes' walk away in a residential area so I wouldn't have to move my car every two hours. At least I remembered my umbrella - it was looking a little grey.
 
I lost the heel of my shoe while I was walking to the office.
 
When I got to the office, I realised I'd left my work bag in the car.
 
I did the Woolies online grocery shop in my lunch break at work to save time, but then it wouldn't go through the "checkout" stage.
 
I left my umbrella in the office in the afternoon.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh no that sounds like a really sucky day - I hope that today is better for you - at least it's Friday and who doesn't love Friday ???
    Have a wonderful weekend !
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I hope your week has improved since then... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... How annoying are these days... Hope you had a good week-end and that this week is running smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...