09 July 2014

Winter Lurgy

Sore throat doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling at the moment.
 
One positive is that I've been able to do a lot of resting and sleeping in the past couple of days.
 

This winter hasn't been nearly as bad as previous ones (yet - touch wood). With no baby babies any more and MissyMoo3's asthma under control, it has hasn't been completely terrible (yet - touch wood). So, time for me to go back to bed with my Strepsils (not sponsored, but I'd gladly do a sponsored post for Strepsils if they asked!!)

See you all on the other side!

2 comments:

  1. That's no good - I hope you feel heaps better soon xox
    Take care
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better soon hun, touch wood so far so good in this household!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...