29 August 2014

In the Library

I have a fair bit to do with my local library.

If you've read any of my blog posts tagged "books", you may have noticed that many of the books I read are borrowed from there. It also hosted my book launch a few months ago. As there are a few library branches spread across my local council area, I often search the library catalogue for books I want to read, then reserve them to pick up at my local branch.

I also searched the catalogue for something else a little while back - a book I own, a book I know well. Can you guess what it was?




It was very exciting to see that it had been borrowed with a couple of people waiting in line for their turn.

It's the little things :-)



6 comments:

  1. Totally understandable Francesca why you found that exciting :-) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that must just be the best feeling! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is really exciting Francesca!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, so cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be such a thrill! Congrats x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is not a little thing at all hun - that is a BIG thing.. totally worth celebrating xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...