05 September 2014

Francesca's Festa of Favourites: September 2014

Winter is over.

The optimism that comes with that hint of warmth in the air and the blossoming of flowers is upon us (in the southern hemisphere anyway - northern hemisphere readers are probably lamenting summer's end).

So let's Spring (get it?) into...
 
 
Francesca Writes Here

for September 2014.
 
Background 

"Festa" in Italian means "party" (and, if you look around this blog long enough, you'll see that I'm a fan of throwing Italian words around). This is a place where you can add links to your favourite posts for a given month (this time, it's September 2014), but here's the difference: they don't have to be posts you've written, although they can be. You can link to any post from September 2014, written by you or anybody else.
 
Have you read or written something moving, funny, informative or otherwise awesome? Then let us know about it.

There are no rules here - it's pretty laid back. There is no obligation to read and comment on all the posts if you link up, but of course you can if you want to.

If you've linked a post or had one of your blog posts linked by someone else, feel free to add the Festa button to your blog and help spread the word :-)


August 2014 Festa Recap


Also, each month I like to choose a post from the previous month's linky party to showcase. I think it's a great way of showing off other bloggers in my own little corner of blogland. Here goes:


Drumroll for the .... Pick of the August bunch (in my humble opinion)

The August Festa Favourite is:
 
 
Arrival by Caitlin at Mother Down Under.

 
Caitlin wrote a touching piece to her unborn child, who she is longing to meet. Reading her pregnancy posts warms my heart.
 
 
Now, lets get the first Spring festa for the year happening. Over to you, linkers! 
















4 comments:

  1. Happy Spring!! Thanks for always hosting such a great linky party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me in the festa, bella! I've got some exciting blog reading to look forward to over the weekend now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I have lots of reading to do this weekend with this list. I love it - rainy evenings in bed. Bring it on! Thank you so much for including me hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added Ms Mystery Case's under $100 challenge because I had a lot of fun trying it out, as a non fashionista...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...