27 October 2014

Francesca's Festa of Favourites: Arrivederci

Sooo ... hi.

How are you?

Is there anybody left subscribing to this blog?

Yes, it has definitely been a while between blog posts from yours truly. I have been MIA in the blogosphere in the lead-up, duration and aftermath of moving house. But we are now home and mostly unpacked. There is still plenty to sort out around the place but we are here.

My somewhat forced absence from blog land (due to a lack of internet for a while there) has refreshed me in real life. And as I so often do, I reassessed. Although we have been busy and stressed moving, I have had a wonderful opportunity over the past few weeks to spend time with my family. To really "connect" with them and devote more time to them. I have liked doing that and I want to continue.

I love writing fiction, I love blogging and I love reading (blogs and novels). But I don't like feeling pressure around my hobbies. And I just don't have time, between family, work and my interests, to read heaps of blog posts (as much as I'd like to). So, I have decided suspend
 
Francesca Writes Here

  
"Arrivederci" isn't goodbye forever. I may start this linky up again. But I may not. I just don't know. For now, I am content to write and read when I can and not to commit to anything which takes away from other priorities.

I want to thank everyone who has contributed to and read posts in this linky. You have contributed to a warm little community in blogland and I truly appreciate you taking the time out to visit my blog. I hope you continue to do so, even though the linky is no longer.






5 comments:

  1. I'm still here. I'm so glad to hear you are all moved into your new home although totally understand how things still need to be sorted. We have been in our new home for 7.5mths and we are still busy trying to get things unpacked and to find homes for things !!! Clearly just shoving things into spaces didn't work that well because now we spend forever looking for stuff when we need it :)
    Have the best day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've made the right choice, in fact I'm having to pull back as Write Styling is growing and I am having to spend more time on that AND my spare time is limited so want to spend some of it with my kiddies! See you around the traps lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still here too Francesca! Take your time and enjoy your family time and new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back lovely. It was awesome to see you pop up in my Bloglovin feed. Good on you for doing what is right by you. Blogging should be fun and if that means doing it how and when it suits you - I say do it! I look forward to seeing you pop up in my feed again chick ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still here too! It is so hard to keep up with the blog world - so much to read, so little time to get to all my favourites! I'm so glad to hear that you've successfully moved and are starting to get settled. No mean feat with little misses in tow and everything else life requires of us. Well done on keeping the Fiesta afloat. I hope you'll relaunch it when you get a chance. Meanwhile, best of luck with balancing everything else xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...