04 October 2014

Unlocking Our Future


Can you guess what this means?

I'll give you two clues:
  1. It's a set of keys; and
  2. The key ring decoration is in the shape of a house.
Yes! (Okay, I know it's pretty obvious, but just humour me here)

We now have the keys to our new home. I am beyond excited, as well as overwhelmed and exhausted.

We've had a lot going on in the past few weeks and will have our work cut out for us over the next few, as we move in and get settled. But I'm looking forward to exhaling the stress and craziness soon and then taking a deep breath to soak it all up and enjoy our new surroundings.

Catch ya later!

4 comments:

  1. Well that's exciting! I hope it exceeds your expectations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHooo!
    So exciting!
    This is the beginning of a wonderful adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you Francesca! All the best! I can't wait to move in our new home in January!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohooo - that is so exciting. I know how excited we were to get the keys for our home when we bought it never mind going through the whole building process !!!
    Wishing you many happy years in your lovely home !
    Me xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...