30 December 2014

Christmas 2014 Big Wrap-Up Extravaganza!

I had high hopes for this month. December is a blogger's dream: advent calendars, Christmas decorations, activities in preparation for the big day, not to mention the big day itself.

What happened? Life happened. The computer didn't rate as a terribly high priority. And that's quite alright with me.

So now, instead of regaling you with many mini posts about Christmas sub-topics, I give you the whole shebang.



There was a bit of playgroup Christmas crafting:

Paddle pop reindeer with antlers made with real twigs

Playgroup's very own nativity scene craft


This was a pretty special Christmas for us, as it was the first Christmas in our new home. Added to that, we had my parents and grandmother over for Christmas lunch, so I got to play in my new kitchen.

I took Christmas Eve off work to spend at home with the family (in the kitchen).

MissyMoo2 (5) took this one :-)
 
 
On Christmas Day, we gathered around the table and enjoyed some quality time together.
 


I'm not the most confident cook around, but I was actually pretty proud of my cooking efforts:

Lasagne



Cassata for dessert, yummy.



A belated Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you had a wonderful time :-)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely day in your new house. Great cooking! I love the look of the dessert. Need more details!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so involved! Not my usual style of dessert at all :-)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...