04 December 2014

Homecoming - Cathy Kelly

Image Source
Although it's been a while since I blogged about books I've been reading, I've still been reading them. Now I shall play catch-up on the blogging scene :-)

The story is about a few different women, all at turning points in their lives, who cross paths and whose stories intertwine. As it was set in Ireland and in a small neighbourhood, I couldn't help but be reminded of Maeve Binchy.  I got into this book and read it quite quickly. It was an enjoyable, warm read, but not a stand-out, must-read-again book.


Book: Paperback. Borrowed from my local library.
Rating: I gave this 3 stars on Goodreads.
One-liner: Enjoyable story, interesting characters, well-woven

1 comment:

  1. I haven't done a book review in ages either, even though I've still been reading. I really need to get stuck back into more reading. Bring on the holidays. And I might check this one out, sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...