09 January 2015

Francesca's Festa of Favourites: January 2015


You may recall that after just under two years of the linky, late last year I pressed the pause button on Francesca's Festa of Favourites. (Thanks so much for your kind comments and words of support in response to that blog post, you know who you are xx)

Lately I've been thinking about trying it again. I'm not sure why I'm doing this. It's not because I have more time (I don't). It's not because I'm reading heaps of blogs (I'm not). Maybe it's because I'm not reading heaps of blogs and I'd like you guys to direct me to your favourites. Maybe it's because I've missed having a blog linky all of my own. Maybe it's because I'd like to see the font of the "Francesca's Festa of Favourites" tag on the blog's right hand side get a little bigger (it gets bigger the more the tag is used).

Whatever the reason, let's bring it back!
Francesca Writes Here

Background 

"Festa" in Italian means "party" (and, if you look around this blog long enough, you'll see that I'm a fan of throwing Italian words around). This is a place where you can add links to your favourite posts for January 2015, but here's the difference: they don't have to be posts you've written, although they can be. You can link to any post from January 2015, written by you or anybody else.
 
Have you read or written something moving, funny, informative or otherwise awesome? Then let us know about it.

There are no rules here - it's pretty laid back. There is no obligation to read and comment on all the posts if you link up, but of course you can if you want to.

If you've linked a post or had one of your blog posts linked by someone else, it would be great if you could add the Festa button to your blog and help spread the word ☺ Also, I'm getting into the hashtag thing, use #frafesta to join in when sharing on social media.



 







2 comments:

  1. Oh you gorgeous woman - THANK YOU for linking me hun. Hope all is going well back at work - I was thinking of you this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francesca, thank you for including my post. Love that you brought this link back. Love a fesa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...