11 May 2015

10th Wedding Anniversary

A few weeks ago, Hubby and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.

We had two nights away together - the first time in a long time we have had two consecutive nights MissyMoo-free when we weren't juggling work commitments.

To add to the romance, we stay at the same place, in the same room which we were in when Hubby proposed to me.


Fireplace in sitting area


We didn't actually put the fire on though, just admired it.


Courtyard at the back of the room


And it was called the "Library Suite" - be still my beating booklover's heart!


Had to take a photo of the cheese plate (or what was left of it when I remembered to take a photo)


We had a wonderful time together, reconnecting without the MissyMoos, as a couple, rather than as parents. Doing fun things, having laughs and eating great meals.


The dessert from our degustation menu meal with matched wine - very fancy!

It was so nice to be running on our own time, not having to do anything or be anywhere, just relaxing and enjoying each other's company.

It won't be another 10 years before we do something like that again :-)


I had to leave them a little souvenir - it is the "Library Suite" after all!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! What a lovely way to celebrate. We had our 10 year in January. My how time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you guys had such an awesome time hun. Happy Anniversary to you lovers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...