09 May 2015

Happy Mother's Day Eve

I'm getting in early, because if I don't say it now on the blog, it won't be said. (Tomorrow, blogging won't be on the brain).



I hope all mums, grandmothers and carers of all descriptions have a wonderful day tomorrow and I especially wish a happy day to my own Mamma who (still) does so much for me and loves us with all her heart.

I have no plans whatsoever, except to have a little lie-in including cuddles with the MissyMoos when they give me their creative delights first thing in the morning.

Grocery shopping was done today so it doesn't have to be done tomorrow. So now my slightly sniffly children are being sent to bed and I am enjoying a glass of pink bubbles on Mother's Day Eve!


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...