25 June 2015

Francesca's Festa of Favourites: June 2015

Francesca Writes Here


I made it! I had you wondering, didn't I? I had me wondering too ☺

I know it was a long time ago, but there were 23 posts linked up to the May festa. Let's recap.


My favourite favourite for May was written by Jess at Essentially Jess.


As she says, kindness is cool. Jess suggests 30 ways to be kind in her blog post. Oh and if you happen to blog on Tuesdays, check out her brilliant #ibot link-up from which I have been absent for an eternity (sorry Jess).

So that was May. What have you all been up to in June? Tell me all about it ☺


Background

"Festa" in Italian means "party"(and, if you look around this blog long enough, you'll see that I'm a fan of throwing Italian words around). This is a place where you can add links to your favourite posts for May 2015, but here's the difference: they don't have to be posts you've written (but they can be). You can link to any post from June 2015, written by you or anybody else. 

Have you read or written something moving, funny, informative or otherwise awesome? Link it ☺

There are no rules here - it's pretty laid back. There is no obligation to read and comment on all the posts if you link up, but of course you can if you want to.

If you've linked a post or had one of your blog posts linked by someone else, you're welcome to add the Festa button to your blog. Hashtag is #frafesta for social media sharing.

Time to get linking. I'm looking forward to reading your June jewels.





4 comments:

  1. I do love reading these festa posts chicks - so many awesome nuggets I may have missed out on reading had it not been for you. Thank you once again for including me you big spunk you - you are always so generous with your sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great reads here! Thanks for including me Francesca :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree with Son, you're very generous with sharing! I hope all is fabulous in your world and you're excited about school holidays! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing that June is almost already finished! Halfway through 2015 already? Woah! Thanks for including me in your Festa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...