03 September 2015

Yes, I'm Still Here!

Contact from a reader yesterday prompted me to write today's post. And now I realise that the whole of August went by without a blog post. Although there was coffee...



Yes, I am still here ☺

Despite its abrupt end on the blog, my non-travel diary actually went quite well in my notebook. But at the end of each day of my holiday, dare I say it ...  I didn't want to blog.

As has happened to me a few times now, blogging got un-fun. It became a chore. So I stopped doing it.

Now, after 5 weeks or so off, I finally feel like blogging again. But I know myself better now. I will only blog in dribs and drabs. Life is too full to do any more than that!

What's life full of?

  • A husband I love and with whom want to spend lots of time
  • Three gorgeous daughters, aged 8, 6 & 3 - all with their own personalities, lives and needs
  • Work - 4 days per week of it
  • Volunteering - coordinating MissyMoo3's playgroup and helping out at big school are things I love to do, but there goes my day off work!
  • Groceries, vacuuming, meal planning, washing ironing - you know the drill
  • Reading - I am loving reading right now, more than I have in a long time
  • Writing - I'm not writing on the blog, but I am writing elsewhere ... yes, the sequel to Returning is well underway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...